Sunday 10 June 2012

Project Shoofly - Update


So it's been a few weeks since I logged my baby horde priest for the Project Shoofly stuff - between my holiday & recovering/getting back to normal, I haven't really had the inclination to play much. I have been popping in at random to post the few bits that haven't sold yet so I thought I'd just pop an update post here for now.

As of Friday evening, 8th June, Shoofly officially hit 1000 gold - just stuff picked up, looted or purchased whilst out levelling. The whole idea behind this project, is to try to think like a novice goldmaker - selling everything I pick up & maybe any vendor recipes that I come across. I thought it would be interesting to see just how much gold one can pick up/make whilst just levelling.


This represents almost the last few pieces my project banker had left to sell - I think there is one Lynx Steak recipe & one Dalaran Wizard's Robe left to sell & then I must get back to leveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation - I hate to do this but so many spammers around these days :(